TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 7.7-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Peru-Ecuabor Border
- Sachin Tendulkar Says India Should Play With Pakistan In ICC World Cup 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Phone Priced At Rs 1.40 Lakh
- Jeep Compass Recall India — Diesel Variant Of Compass SUV Recalled Over Emission Issue
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Standardisation Of Health Insurance — How Consumers Will Benefit
- The Kind Of Student You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Samsung's Unannounced Galaxy Tab S2 Tablet Variants Spotted In Korea
Samsung's two unannounced tablets have been spotted in the Korean Radio Research Agency (RRA). These two Galaxy Tab S2 tablets with model numbers SM-T715 and SM-T815 have received certification from the RRA, the Korean agency affiliated with Korean Communications Commission.
The Galaxy Tab S2 bearing the model number SM-T715 is identified as the Galaxy Tab S2 8.0, while the SM-T815 is referred to the Galaxy Tab S2 9.7. The 8.0 and 9.7 indicates the screen size of the tablets, and indicates that these are two different sized variants of the Galaxy Tab S2.
According to the SamMobile, both Galaxy Tab S2 8.0 and Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 come withLTE support.
It is expected that both Tab S2 models will feature the company's own 64-bit Exynos processor, paired with 3GB of RAM and will sport AMOLED quality display at 2048x1536 pixels resolution with 4:3 aspect ratio.
Both tablets will features 8-megapixel rear camera, 2.1-megapixel front-facing camera and 32GB of internal storage with a microSD card slot to expand storage.
Meanwhile, there is no official release date, but last year, Samsung announced two tablets in August. With both tablets certified in Korea, it is expected that the company might launch them sometime in the same time period.