TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Xiaomi released the Mi Pad 2 in November 2015 and there has been no word on its successor since then. That’s changing today. The Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 leaked in all its glory revealing all the major specs of the tablet, thanks to the leaked presentations.
As per the leaked images, the Mi Pad 3 will come in a bigger size variant in comparison to its predecessor. Meaning, you’ll see a 9.7-inch (2,048x1,536) display as opposed to the 7.9-inch display on the Mi Pad 2. To give you a fair idea, both the resolution and display size of the Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 are very close to those of the Apple iPad Pro (9.7-inch).
In fact, the thickness of both these tablets will also be very similar. For example, the Mi Pad 3 will be coming in at 6.08mm which is very close to the Apple iPad’s 6.1mm thickness. From the leaked images, the upcoming Mi Pad will have measure 239.5 x 164.5 x 6.08mm and weigh in at 380g.
Moving to the internals, the tablet will come equipped with an Intel 7th Gen Core m3-7Y30, 8GB of RAM, 128GB/256GB storage space, 8290mAh battery, USB Type-C for charging and data transfers, a 16MP camera along with dual-tone LED flash, 8MP front-facing camera, and Windows 10 out-of-the-box.
Reportedly, the Mi Pad 3 will be unveiled by the end of this month, December 30 to be precise. As far as the pricing details are concerned, the 128GB storage variant should set you back by CNY 1,999 (roughly Rs. 19,540), and the 256GB variant will bear a price tag of CNY 2,299 (roughly Rs. 22,470). The leaked images also showcase a keyboard dock priced at CNY 99 (roughly Rs. 1,000), which will be sold separately.