- 8 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 12 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 15 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 17 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 officially unveiled, packs a large 6600mAh battery
Good tablet at a reasonable price
We have seen a lot of rumors pouring in over the past few weeks about the probable features and specifications of the Xiaomi Mi Pad 3.
The Chinese electronics giant remained tight-lipped all these time, and has finally launched the Mi Pad 3 today without much fanfare. Apparently, it has become quite a trend for the company to launch its devices quietly. The device will be made available on sale from tomorrow on various channels. Let's see what Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 has in store for its fans in terms of features and specifications.
Sports a retinal display
The Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 boasts of a 7.9-inch retinal display with 2048 x 1536 pixels resolution and PPI of up to 326. The high resolution and pixel density will produce extremely crisp images with smooth lines making it suitable for consuming contents like eBooks, articles, games, videos and images.
MediaTek processor under its hood
The Xiaomi Mi Pad is powered by a high-performance MediaTek processor with a clock frequency of 2.1GHz under its hood. The processor comes along with 4GB of RAM and an inbuilt storage of 64GB. However, the storage cannot be further expanded due to the absence of a micro-SD card.
The tablet packs a large 6600mAh battery, which is said to last up to 867 hours of standby and 12 hours of multimedia consumption. Another plus point for the device is that the battery supports 5V/2A fast charging. The Xiaomi Mi Pad gets its interface from the MIUI 8.
Decent camera and design
In terms of optics, the Xiaomi Mi Pad features a 13MP camera with an aperture of f/2.2 on the rear, while on the front there is a 5MP selfie shooter. The Mi Pad 3 looks pretty similar to the 2015 model. Made from a metal alloy material, it has tough yet slightly textured look. The device measures 200.4 x 132.6 x 7 mm and weighs around 328 g.
Standard connectivity features
The connectivity suite of the Xiaomi Mi Pad offers WiFi 802.11ac dual antenna band, Bluetooth 4.1, and a USB Type-C port.
Cost of the device
The Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 comes with a price tag of just 1499 Yuan (~$217) and is expected to go on sale at 6 AM on April 6 on Xiaomi Mall, Lynx, Jingong, Suning and Mi Home.