TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
Gone are those days when Indian sisters throughout the world would send Rakhi in a glittery envelope to their brothers. Moreover, in this high tech world which is getting more smoother and easier, things can be transferred more in a click or a couple of clicks. If one can order Pizza at home and also buy almost all the consumer durables, electronics and clothings by simply making a phone call or through online orders, why can't Indian sisters sent Rakhi to their brothers similarly. Of course, why not?
There are several official sites that are catering to the need of the occasion through which sisters can send Rakhi to their beloved brothers throughout the world. It functions similarly like any other online retailers do and more importantly, it'll be delivered in the very day of Raksha Bandan.
Also on the other hand more facilities and perks are there for the brothers since they can send a lot of various items in a form of gift to their sisters. They could possibly use any online stores to send over a gift to their sisters.