TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Stranded In No Man’s Land; Probe On To Ascertain How 31 Rohingyas Crossed Over
- Double Digit Salary Hike This Year In India; Most In Asia
- Gigapixel And Terapixel Imaging — Explained
- India vs New Zealand — The Highs And Lows
- Maruti Ertiga To Come In A Luxury-Focussed 6-Seater Format — An Ideal Business Companion?
- PM Modi Reacts To Kartik Aaryan's 'Backfie' Photo!
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- How To Cover Up A Tattoo With Make-up?
In its endeavor to make Amarnath Yatra more comfortable and memorable for the pilgrims, Aircel, one of India's leading telecom players, announced the launch of special short-term prepaid Yatra SIM Cards. Aircel will also set-up special counters in Jammu, Pahalgam, Baltal and many more locations in J&K to make these special SIM cards available to the yatris. Aircel aims to ensure that the yatris have seamless access to the telecom services to stay in touch with their near and dear ones during the yatra.
Anil Gupta, Regional Manager - North, Aircel said, "The annual Amarnath Yatra encapsulates our country's rich cultural heritage, diverse ethos and beliefs where more than 6 lakh yatris from varied parts of the country come to pay obeisance to the Amarnath Holy Cave. As the yatris embark upon the enchanting route to witness the greatness of God, we realize the importance of them being constantly connected to their family and friends.
To make their journey better and more convenient, Aircel is launching a short-term prepaid Yatra SIM Cards which will enable the yatris to stay connected 24X7 during the Amarnath Yatra. We are absolutely delighted to play our part in this divine journey by providing seamless communication services for the yatris. Furthermore, we are planning some unique initiatives for the Yatris during the course of Amarnath yatra."
To avail the services, yartis while purchasing the SIM card will be required to produce at the counter, original Yatra registration slip and have to submit a photocopy of the same. Additionally, yatris have to submit a self-certified copy of valid Proof of Identification and Proof of Address as prescribed by DoT, besides filling CEF and submitting 4 latest photographs.