TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Indian Telecom Operator Aircel, has announced the addition of a new benefit to their unique Aircel 3G mornings - Users subscribing for this can now make Aircel to Aircel (A2A) local calling from 6:00 am to 9:00am for 30 days, for free. Users in Karnataka can activate this service by dialing dial *121*123#.
The ‘Aircel 3G Mornings' pack, like earlier, will also offer unlimited access to 3G data from 6.00AM to 9.00AM for 30 days, free to of cost. Subscribers with 3G enabled phones can activate this service by dialing *121*456#.
Speaking on the occasion, K.Kadhiravan - Circle Business Head, Karnataka, Aircel, said, "We are happy to introduce yet another Industry first with free A2A local calling through ‘Aircel free Mornings', which promises to offer our valuable customers with seamless voice experience. With offering free A2A local calling from 6:00 am to 9:00am, we aim to enhance the user experience along with free 3G internet among the youth and the working professionals. In other words, with this initiative we hope to bring joy to the lives of our customers by giving them opportunities to feel that unexpected ‘Extra' happiness through the use of our products and services like 'Aircel free Mornings'".
The company also recently introduced its new recharge scheme under its ‘Extra' proposition - ‘Extra Recharge', wherein through an easy recharge of Rs. 69, the customers will enjoy Full Talk time and get an Extra talktime upto Rs. 100.