TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Aircel has recently come out with an attractive free calling plan with data usage, and initially posing a serious challenge to its competitors. The competitors, however, shrugged off the threat and called it as the company's teaser to woo customers. The new scheme may affect voice-dependant telecom service providers such as Idea, Vodafone and Airtel.
The rivals of Aircel also said that the plan introduced by the company is a move to yield higher revenue and market share and in no way assures the customers of a lower calling rate. According to Aircel, the scheme is not a discount, and it is giving its customers an extra. The company also made it clear higher revenue is its focus and it is just per second profitability that may come out of the plan.
The new data plan introduced by Aircel brings to its customers a lower per minute rate tariff. The promotion is one among the biggest freebees offered by the company. The plan is expected to exist at least for next six months.
A competitor of Aircel has pointed out that the GSM network that is used by most of the telecom companies in India is not sharp enough to provide data calling facilities. The competitors also noted the limitations that come with the new free data calling plan. The users have to spend about Rs. 10 for 10 minutes free calling and utilize it before the next day in a single call. This means the net cost and revenue per consumer is simply the same.