TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Is A History Changer, Name Changer, But Not A Game Changer — Mamata Banerjee
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Best Smartphones With 4000mAh And 5000mAh Battery Under Rs 10,000
- Deepika Padukone Invites Katrina And Ranbir To Her Wedding Reception
- Unbelievable Mysterious Stones Found On Earth
- A Beginners Guide On How To Invest In Mutual Funds In India
- Do You Know About This Hidden Hill Fort In Uttar Pradesh?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
India's leading telecom operator, Aircel has set up free mobile booths at affected locations in Uttarakhand, to offer victims and stranded people in the area to make free calls to their homes. These mobile booths are manned by Aircel team members, who are reaching out to as many victims as possible to help them establish contact with their families. The booths located at Koti Relief Camp in Tehri district are equipped with help desks, handsets with sufficient talktime and mobile charging units, all available free of cost.
The mobile booths have been set up to provide assistance to affected people coming in from Kedarnath, Rudraprayag and Gaurikund areas to the Koti Camp. The team from Aircel is also assisting people with other communication facilities regarding their further movements to base stations in Dehradun and Rishikesh.
Furthermore, with a view to help general public in locating relatives who were in Uttarakhand during the recent calamity, Aircel has opened helpline numbers, + 91 9716215000 and + 91 9716218000. These helplines will indicate the present or last location of the subscriber in Uttarakhand with date and time, whose telephone number is given by caller on the above mentioned numbers. These help line numbers are accessible from anywhere in the country and abroad.