TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP-Cong Spar Over EVMs Again: This Time There Is An International Conspiracy To It
- ICC Awards 2018 Winners' List: Virat Kohli Sweeps Awards; Makes History
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Reliance Jio To Foray Into E-Commerce Business In India
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider For 2019
- Kangana on #MeToo: I Was Pinched On My B*tt In The Middle Of A Group
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Health Benefits Of L-arginine
Aircel has launched STD calling at 25p/min for its Delhi prepaid customers. The product will be available for Rs 22 with a validity of 28 days. The customers will be able to avail this offer multiple times. The Tariff of 25p/min will be valid for the first 100 STD minutes post which it will be 50 p/min.
Anil Gupta, Regional Manager - North, Aircel, said, "Delhi witnesses a huge population of students and migrants from other states who want to stay connected with their friends and family. Aircel aims to bridge this gap by offering this unique product which will not only provide best value for money for the customers but also helps them stay connected 24X7. Through this product, we would like to establish us as a preferred telecom operator in the STD segment."
Aircel seams to turned it focus towards the affordable price bracket for offering it's services . The company recently introduced ‘One Nation One Rate' which made roaming charges free. Some of the other noteworthy and unique products from Aircel have been Full Talk Time, PocketBuddies, Pocket Internet Games and the recent one being Pocket Internet 24 which offers internet at less than Rs.1 a day. The telecom operator is also trying to attract the youth with some fun plans like it's Facebook mobile recharge, Rs. 164 talktime Offer for CSK fans (During IPL).
Aircel has made it clear that it is looking to increase 3G adoption in the country by offering affordable and innovative services.