TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Shivakumara Swamiji No More — CM Declares Holiday
- India's Richest Got Richer By 39% In 2018 While The Poorest Saw Just 3% Rise
- WhatsApp Limits Message-Forwarding To Five Chats
- URI Enters 100 Crore Club; To Be Remade In Three Languages
- 2019 Yamaha FZ & FZ-S V3.0 Models Launched In India
- MS Dhoni Has A Chance To Break This Sachin Tendulkar Record In New Zealand
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- Madhuri Dixit Nene Has A Pretty Humble Office Wear Idea For Us
Aircel has recently launched 'Paanch ka Dum', a unique voice pack for its customers in Andhra Pradesh.
It costs just Rs. 5 and the new pack will let the consumers select any one of the voice benefit from- community calling 5AM to 5PM free, community calling at 1p/ 6 seconds, Half paise local calls, Half paise Local + STD Call and ISD.
Aircel prepaid subscribers can dial 15105 to activate the pack. It is also available on paper recharge card.
The company also said that that the data usage is almost double in the market compared to last year and the data revenues in Andhra Pradesh has also been doubled. It also revealed that over 45% of their consumers are using data in the circle.
Regarding the launch of the new 'Paanch Ka Dum' voice pack, Deepinder Tiwana, Circle Business Head, Andhra Pradesh, Aircel, said, "We at Aircel believe in offering best value propositions for our subscribers and constantly innovate to provide the best quality and value for money services to the consumers. This product is intended for a consumer segment which is conscious about its budget and prefers smaller denominations. The low entry price and the options to select one of the 5 benefits is a first of its kind."
The telecom service provider also recently increased the data benefits on the lowest monthly plan by 50%, from 1GB (unlimited) to 1.5 GB (unlimited) and has also made unified data pack common for 2G and 3G to increase the data usage.