TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
In its endeavor to bring innovative products and services to its customers, Aircel, one of India's leading telecom players introduced yet another product under its ‘Extra' proposition - RC60.
Through an easy recharge of Rs. 60, the customers will be able to enjoy a Full Talk time of Rs. 70 and will come with a life time validity. However, the recharge is not available in all the states. The company has just launched the RC60 in the state of Andra Pradesh. The company also offers a wide range of full talk time recharges for its customers at Rs. 30, Rs. 50, Rs. 60, Rs. 100 and Rs. 149.
Deepinder Tiwana , Circle Business Head - Andhra Pradesh, Aircel, said, "We at Aircel are committed to provide simple and innovative products & services which offer best value for money to its customers. We understand that it's a great feeling when we get something ‘Extra' unexpectedly. Therefore, we are delighted to introduce the Extra Recharge, which will give our prepaid subscribers more value for money along with our seamless services."
As a committed telecom company, Aircel constantly works towards introducing unique and value for money products. The company strives to bring an element of ‘Extra' in its products as a simple way to bring joy and happiness to its customers.
Recently the company launched an industry first, international calling plan- Aircel ISD 54444 where existing as well as new customers can enjoy special ISD call rates through this new pre-activated tariff plan.