TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Leading telecom service provider Bharti Airtel today announced that its subsidiary in Bangladesh has launched the third generation (3G) service in Bangladesh.
At the initial phase, in Bangladesh the 3G service will be available only in Dhaka and Chittagong. However, the company has said that the service will be extended throughout the country phase-wise. Moreover, the telecom service provider also introduced various packages for its customers. Airtel 3G data packs are priced at BDT 15 for 15 MB. Video calls between Airtel to Airtel users will be BDT 1/min.
Airtel Bangladesh CEO and Managing Director Chris Tobit said, "We are excited to offer innovative products and affordable prices of our 3G services with highest speed, innovative contents for all segments, which will mark a major milestone for Airtel in Bangladesh."
He further added saying that the customers can enjoy high speed mobile internet, HD video streaming, file sharing and downloads over Airtel 3G with innovative, simple and affordable data packs. All Airtel packages are of minimum 1 MBps speed.
Further the company also said that its customers can enjoy the 'pay as you go' data usage service at 2G rate. Moreover as a promotional offer, Airtel customers will receive 100% bonus on each subscription of minimum 1 GB data pack purchase, it added.
To talk about the rivals, Grameenphone, has already launched 3G in the country.