TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP-Cong Spar Over EVMs Again: This Time There Is An International Conspiracy To It
- ICC Awards 2018 Winners' List: Virat Kohli Sweeps Awards; Makes History
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Reliance Jio To Foray Into E-Commerce Business In India
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider For 2019
- Kangana on #MeToo: I Was Pinched On My B*tt In The Middle Of A Group
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Health Benefits Of L-arginine
Indian telecom operator Airtel has announced free roaming facility in the country. The announcement comes post Trai's new mandate. The telco now allows free incoming calls on roaming at a charge of Rs 5 per day. However, the offer is only valid for prepaid customers, there is no word on when the same will be offered to postpaid users.
According to the mandate of Trai, telecom operators will have to allow free national roaming on a fixed fee.
Meanwhile, Airtel have partnered with IRCTC to launch mobile ticket reservation service. Customers will be able to book tickets via Airtel Money. Also, they will be able to search for stations, trains, ticket availability, check PNR status and also cancel a ticket by dialing *400#.
Airtel customer will have to have an IRCTC and Airtel Money account in order to use the service . The service to accessible via any phone. Users will be able to book tickets without any extra charges as the service is completely USSD based. Once you have booked a ticket IRCTC will send you a, SMS confirming that the ticket has been booked. This SMS can itself be considered as a proof of ticket.