TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Airtel has proposed a new offer for their prepaid users who use Facebook extensively. As per this offer, users can access their Facebook account for free from mobile devices until February 15. Even though it is a very interesting plan, there are limitations for this offer.
As per the plan, it is possible to use only 500 MB of data during this limited period. The extra usage will be charged according to the prevailing data rates.
This offer appears to be disappointing one as there is no unlimited plan. But, it is quite different from the data plans offered by other operators in the perspective of data usage. For example, Reliance already offers unlimited data usage for Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp.
These apps are just Instant Messengers clients which consume very less data. On the other hand, Airtel includes Facebook Mobile application in its new plan.
The consumers will involve in lot of browsing while using this application. Apart from that, this app supports downloading and uploading of files, images etc. Hence, it is obvious that the data usage for this app is pretty much greater than that of Instant Messengers clients. Airtel's new offer is a pretty good one considering this fact.
This data plan is applicable only for Facebook mobile app offered by Airtel. Users are required to download this app from Airtel website to their mobile devices. Airtel provides SMS service for initiating the downloading process.
Those who are interested in this service can send FB to Airtel toll free number 54321. Once this message is delivered to the number, the corresponding mobile will receive a SMS. Click the link shown in that SMS to download the app.