TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Avalanche In Ladakh — 5 Bodies Recovered; 5 Feared Trapped
- New Tax Laws Help You To Save More This Tax Season — Here's How
- AFC Asian Cup 2019 — Full Schedule
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Bharti Airtel, a leading telecom service provider in India recently launched free roaming service in India, especially for its prepaid customers of Delhi.
According to the company's press release, with this pack, Airtel prepaid mobile customers can now get up to 30 days of free incoming calls while travelling to Bihar, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh, Uttrakhand and West Bengal (except Kolkata) on a recharge of Rs. 21.
The new pack will offer Airtel Delhi prepaid mobile customers to enjoy free incoming and outgoing calls at just 1.5 p/sec for 180 days. After the expiry of 30 days, customers will need to get recharge done at 1.5 p /sec for incoming calls on roaming. Standard roaming rates would apply for outgoing international calls, messaging and data usage.
"With this pack, Airtel prepaid mobile subscribers can now get up to 30 days of free incoming calls while travelling to Bihar, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh, Uttrakhand and West Bengal (except Kolkata) by paying a tariff of Rs 21," Bharti Airtel said in a statement.