TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Bharti Airtel, a leading telecom service provider in India recently launched free roaming service in India, especially for its prepaid customers of Delhi.
According to the company's press release, with this pack, Airtel prepaid mobile customers can now get up to 30 days of free incoming calls while travelling to Bihar, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh, Uttrakhand and West Bengal (except Kolkata) on a recharge of Rs. 21.
The new pack will offer Airtel Delhi prepaid mobile customers to enjoy free incoming and outgoing calls at just 1.5 p/sec for 180 days. After the expiry of 30 days, customers will need to get recharge done at 1.5 p /sec for incoming calls on roaming. Standard roaming rates would apply for outgoing international calls, messaging and data usage.
"With this pack, Airtel prepaid mobile subscribers can now get up to 30 days of free incoming calls while travelling to Bihar, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh, Uttrakhand and West Bengal (except Kolkata) by paying a tariff of Rs 21," Bharti Airtel said in a statement.