TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Airtel has recently launched a customizable plan for its post-paid subscribers. Dubbed as myPlan, the Airtel post-paid subscribers can now customize their plan according to their needs in a three easy steps. In fact, Airtel is the first telecom operator in the country to offer such flexible plan.
The plan also lets you choose the rentals, benefits and top ups. Thus, the users can choose the monthly rentals priced between Rs. 199 and Rs. 999. Then, once the monthly rental is chosen, the user can head on to the next step where they can choose myPacks, which are free benefits. Eventually, you can choose boosters at a nominal rate.
To be precise, users can choose from a bunch of monthly rental plans including Rs. 199, Rs. 299, Rs. 399, Rs. 5,99 and Rs. 999. And then choose myPack benefits up to 2, 8, 12, 20 and 50. These will be completely based on the monthly rental plan that the users have chosen.
Moreover, the benefits include, 2G or 3G data, Local or STD calling minutes, Local/National SMS, Outgoing minutes, International calling minutes and more. On top of that, free local on-net calling minutes for a specific time period, BlackBerry Internet Service and more are also there.
Looking at the new post paid plan which offers utmost flexibility to the users, Airtel believes that more customers would switch from pre-paid to post-paid.