TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four-Storey Building Collapses In Gurugram; Many Feared Trapped
- Virat Kohli To Be Rested For Last Two ODIs And T20I Series Against New Zealand
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- PayTM Mall On Republic Day — Samsung Carnival Offers
- Best Low-Priced Stocks To Buy For 2019
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On #MeToo Movement
- All You Want To Know About Toothukudi
- Deepika Padukone Adds Another All-black Ensemble With This Airport Attire
Airtel has recently launched a customizable plan for its post-paid subscribers. Dubbed as myPlan, the Airtel post-paid subscribers can now customize their plan according to their needs in a three easy steps. In fact, Airtel is the first telecom operator in the country to offer such flexible plan.
The plan also lets you choose the rentals, benefits and top ups. Thus, the users can choose the monthly rentals priced between Rs. 199 and Rs. 999. Then, once the monthly rental is chosen, the user can head on to the next step where they can choose myPacks, which are free benefits. Eventually, you can choose boosters at a nominal rate.
To be precise, users can choose from a bunch of monthly rental plans including Rs. 199, Rs. 299, Rs. 399, Rs. 5,99 and Rs. 999. And then choose myPack benefits up to 2, 8, 12, 20 and 50. These will be completely based on the monthly rental plan that the users have chosen.
Moreover, the benefits include, 2G or 3G data, Local or STD calling minutes, Local/National SMS, Outgoing minutes, International calling minutes and more. On top of that, free local on-net calling minutes for a specific time period, BlackBerry Internet Service and more are also there.
Looking at the new post paid plan which offers utmost flexibility to the users, Airtel believes that more customers would switch from pre-paid to post-paid.