TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Inside Story Of How Siddaramaiah Led The Operation Against Operation Lotus
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- 10 Interesting Facts Of The Indian Budget
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Six Important Things That Make You Lucky And Happy
- Visit Yanam — The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- This Is The Craziest Thing Ranveer Has Done For Deepika
In a recent development, Airtel has introduced a new 3G data plan - which will facilitate customers to share a single data sharing plan with two other numbers or devices. The plan can be shared among three Airtel numbers only, whether postpaid or prepaid.
These numbers should also belong to the same circle. This data plan can be immensely useful to share with family or friends and also if you carry multiple devices.
The plan which starts at a rate of Rs. 1,000 offers 30 months validity of 5 GB data. After crossing the 5 GB mark and if it is still within the validity period, you do not have to pay extra for browsing. Your speed merely reduces to 80Kbps.
One fee for 3G data service for three devices or numbers is extremely convenient. In order to add the numbers with which they wish to share the data plan, users can either text ‘DATA SHARE ADD mobile number' or visit www.airtel.in/datashare.
This is a resourceful plan for users with multiple devices. A person might not browse much on his iPad while his browsing via his smartphone might exceed the prescribed monthly charges. Such a plan ensures that all the devices will come under a single plan.
In addition to the same plan for being use for all three devices, additional charges will also not be incurred in case 5 GB limit is crossed. It is hoped that the other carriers like Vodafone will also come out with comprehensive plans such as this.
Airtel has definitely opened up a new avenue for marketing.
It is advisable that customers check with the customer care prior to activating this plan. This is to ensure that the existing data plan does not get affected.