TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
Telecom operator Airtel has partnered with Opera Software to launch the new mobile Internet service, Opera Web Pass. The service will allow users to Opera Web Pass to subscribe to pay-as-you-go plans for their mobile phones. The service, exclusive to Airtel users, gives them instant access to Internet plans that best suits their needs. Also, the simplicity of these time and content based packages, allow users to better understand the fee structures.
The users can opt for a hourly data plan by paying a fee for one-hour subscription of mobile internet. they can also opt for an unlimited data package for a day, by paying a flat fee for a 24-hour subscription or opt for weekend only, subscription pack.This will be the first time, Airtel will be collaborating Opera Software, to bring such a service. Opera Web Passs has been aimed at users, as an easy and flexible solution for accessing the web.
How to subscribe for Opera
Step 1: Open Opera Mini on your mobile phone.
Step 2: Click Opera Web Pass in the Speed Dial start page.
Step 3: Choose a plan that suits your needs, from the list of web pass subscriptions.
"Access to the web is a universal right. Partnering with market leaders such as Airtel has offered us the opportunity to help lower the barriers to access the mobile web and empower more Indian users to get online," says Lars Boilesen, CEO, Opera Software.
"For millions of users, their mobile phones have the potential to become the first device through which they will experience the web. We want to simplify the steps leading to web browsing for these first-time users. Opera Web Pass allows us to give users access to the mobile internet when and where they want it," adds N Rajaram, Chief Marketing Officer for Consumer Business, Bharti Airtel.