TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Bharti Airtel has partnered with Google to launch 'Free Zone' service which will offer Airtel mobile customers free access to web search and feature-phone-friendly versions of Gmail and Google+ in India.
Key Points Of 'Free Zone' service
Airtel customers will have unlimited access to Gmail from their mobile browser. However they will have to pay for downloading attachments or for accessing links within the emails.
Users can use Google search and access first page of websites from the results for free. Going further into the websites will require the users to buy data packages.
Google+ users will be able to share photos and messages with friends and the public for free. Also, users will be able to follow updates on their favorite topics such as cricket, music, movies or news for free.
Airtel customers can access the service by visiting www.airtel.in/freezone.
Rajan Anandan, VP and Managing Director, Google India said, "This gives people easier access to information in a way that benefits everyone, whether it's an individual or a small business that wants to reach more people on the web.
N Rajaram, Chief Marketing Officer, Consumer Business, Bharti Airtel said " In this market, where feature phones predominate, our association with Google to bring Free Zone to India will encourage millions of users to discover the power of mobile internet for the very first time and leverage the amazing world of information search, email and social collaboration - at no incremental cost".