TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Kindle Fire owners can now get ready to receive the new virtual currency to be introduced by Amazon. This new currency will allow users to pay for app-purchases, in-app purchases etc Amazon is all set to launch its new currency in the US, by May this year. Amazon will begin distribution of coins once the system begins and the amazing part is that the coins come for free.
Coins from Amazon will be treated the same way as purchases made using credit/debit card. This new system, in turn, allows the users in US to buy any digital content within Amazon app store. It is reported that the virtual currency will also have a conversion from cent to coins, and this makes $1 worth a 100 Amazon coins.
Developers, who have their apps up on Appstore, do not have to make any extra efforts to leverage the new coin system. The same is not the case with any new developer entering the app store. The new developers who need the virtual currency are required to get their app approved from the Appstore by 25th of April.
Amazon is also planning to exclude from the subscription with the launch of Amazon coins. The new system of introducing virtual coins enables developers of Amazon to earn more money than others. Developers will get a 70 per cent cut on every purchase made, be it from credit cards or Amazon money. Amazon has not made any information available about the launch and availability of Amazon coins outside the United States.