TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
An official press statement has been made by Apple has informed that the company will be making the first conference call of financial import for the first quarter earnings of 2013 today, that is January 23. The call is scheduled to happen at 5:00 p.m. EST /2.00 p.m. PST, the Cupertino-based tech giant is going to webcast the conference call and will be rebroadcasting it continuously from 8:30 p.m. EST /5:30 p.m. PST January 23 till February 6.
The statement read that the audio streaming of financial year 2013 Q1 results conference calls will be available through QuickTime multimedia software. The live webcast will be available here and rebroadcast will be there for two weeks after the call.
The live webcast can be heard by iPad, iPod touch or iPhone users with iOS v4.2 or newer versions. Also, Mac computer users with OS X 10.5 or upper and Windows PC users with QuickTime 7 or newer versions can avail of the same.
The call is expected to be one of the most important conference calls made by Apple with financial analysts keeping a close watch on the company. This is due to the rumors that the company products have been decreasing in demand. There had been a story in Wall Street Journal recently that Apple had cut the orders for iPhone components due to the low demand for the product.
Optimistic analysts have been defending the giant that the reduced orders is the result of the company implementing newer technology and not reduced purchase demand of the Apple products.
Ben Reitzes, Barclays analysts said that the pressure of, what is expected to be, the most important call of Apple in years will be on Tim Cook, CEO and Peter Oppenheimer, CFO of Apple Inc.