TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Galaxy S3 mini is now completely free from the patent claims of Apple. The company has dropped the claim following the assurance from the South Korean mobile phone manufacturer, Samsung that they will not sell the model in The United States.
Apple disclosed the news in a filing with the U.S. district court for Northern California. Apple had earlier requested for adding Galaxy S3 Mini and other products of Samsung to the patent dispute which is being undergoing between the two companies.
Samsung countered the argument saying the device was not available for sale while Apple noted that it was listed on Amazon's U.S. storefront and had been delivered to several U.S. addresses by order. Reports from the News, confirm that Apple is dropping its patent claim without prejudice.
The phone appeared on Amazon.com last month. The device is powered by Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and features a 4-inch Super AMOLED display. Other specs of the phone include 1 GB of RAM, a dual core processor and 8 GB of internal storage. The phone lacks any 4G LTE connectivity.
Apple had previously argued saying that the device broke the terms of the $1.5 million verdict it got in favor against Samsung. This did not help Apple in securing ban of sales of Samsung's models. Representatives of Apple and Samsung were not available for comments.