TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Asus unveiled a couple of swell pieces of technology at the ongoing COMPUTEX 2013- International Information Technology Show. One is a mouse and other one is a PC, but both belong to the Vivo series.
It has a metallic body, some fancy curves and it's called a VivoMouse. This is no ordinary device, as it is the first ever mouse to feature a desktop touchpad with multi-touch capability. The mouse can be used to control desktop and other devices such as TVs.
The device tends to take a liking towards the Windows 8 platform as it supports swipe gestures to control the Charms and multitasking. The mouse features a circular touchpad on top which is able to support clicks like the buttons of a traditional mouse and of course there are there are the gestures. The bottom of the mouse is fitted with a laser sensor which allows you to move the device, similar to a normal mouse. The device also supports Windows 7 platform.
Asus also unveiled their new home theater PC the VivoPC. This device allows you to stream HD video via 802.11ac built-in WiFi. The PC which metallic box like frame also packs top-end SonicMaster speakers for high-quality sound. The mini-PC comes with a sliding top which has been designed to enable easy insertion and removal of 3.5 and 2.5-inch SATA hard drives. It also comes with support for two internal memory slots and USB ports and runs on Windows 8. Apart from the above, there are no details about the other specifications.
The Company has announced that it will be releasing the two devices sometime around Q3. Although these are some some nice new inclusions to the Technology Show, Asues unveiled many other tablets and hybrids in the show. Gizbot will update you on them soon.