TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
Asus unveiled a couple of swell pieces of technology at the ongoing COMPUTEX 2013- International Information Technology Show. One is a mouse and other one is a PC, but both belong to the Vivo series.
It has a metallic body, some fancy curves and it's called a VivoMouse. This is no ordinary device, as it is the first ever mouse to feature a desktop touchpad with multi-touch capability. The mouse can be used to control desktop and other devices such as TVs.
The device tends to take a liking towards the Windows 8 platform as it supports swipe gestures to control the Charms and multitasking. The mouse features a circular touchpad on top which is able to support clicks like the buttons of a traditional mouse and of course there are there are the gestures. The bottom of the mouse is fitted with a laser sensor which allows you to move the device, similar to a normal mouse. The device also supports Windows 7 platform.
Asus also unveiled their new home theater PC the VivoPC. This device allows you to stream HD video via 802.11ac built-in WiFi. The PC which metallic box like frame also packs top-end SonicMaster speakers for high-quality sound. The mini-PC comes with a sliding top which has been designed to enable easy insertion and removal of 3.5 and 2.5-inch SATA hard drives. It also comes with support for two internal memory slots and USB ports and runs on Windows 8. Apart from the above, there are no details about the other specifications.
The Company has announced that it will be releasing the two devices sometime around Q3. Although these are some some nice new inclusions to the Technology Show, Asues unveiled many other tablets and hybrids in the show. Gizbot will update you on them soon.