TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Bharti Airtel, one among the leading telecommunications giants has reported its new product launch. This announcement comes quick on the heels of the news released by Idea Cellular, in which the later said that they would be implementing higher rate cuts on international roaming for the post-paid using customers.
For the customers travelling to United States, three International Roaming Packages have been launched by Airtel. The package is available only for its post-paid users. It includes five hour free incoming calls. The users are also enabled with the service of making outgoing calls to local US numbers and also to Indian numbers with the lowest acclaimed cost of Rs 20 per minute.
The packages each carry a validity period of 30 days. Users can avail them in three tariff packages that include Rs 1,000, Rs 3,500 and Rs 8,500. These tariff packages paired with Indian postpaid numbers allow users to keep up-to-date with their family and friends abroad at the best affordable rates. But if the customer chooses Rs. 8,500 package, the lower rate packages are quite low with respect to the incoming minutes. However, comparing VOIP rates served by international call cards, these newly launched packages are quite expensive.
Having chosen the option, the customers are supposed to activate their package by sending a message with the guided activation keyword to 121 for any package selected. This process will serve the customers with discount rates best in the industry. Customers must also note that for all other outgoing international calls made, messages sent and data used, standard roaming rates would be applicable.