TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
BSNL has announced the launch of new plans offering customers free incoming calls and cheaper rates for outgoing calls and SMS, while roaming in the country. The announcement comes fallowing other leading telecom operators launching similar plans.
Mobile operators have announced these plans in order to comply with the directions given by the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) to provide consumers the option of discounted roaming plans.
BSNL is offering two special tariff vouchers for roaming wherein customers will get unlimited free incoming calls for Rs. 5 a day and Rs. 69 for 30 days. Outgoing local and national calls will be charged at 1.5 paise per second.
In addition, BSNL has launched two Roaming Tariff Plans (RTP) for post-paid customers for Rs. 145 and Rs.625 which come with services such as free calls and SMS.
It has also launched RTPs for Rs. 149 and Rs. 825, which include free unlimited incoming calls for a month.
For pre-paid customers, BSNL has announced an RTP for Rs. 405 and free roaming RTP for Rs. 705.