TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
BSNL has announced the launch of new plans offering customers free incoming calls and cheaper rates for outgoing calls and SMS, while roaming in the country. The announcement comes fallowing other leading telecom operators launching similar plans.
Mobile operators have announced these plans in order to comply with the directions given by the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) to provide consumers the option of discounted roaming plans.
BSNL is offering two special tariff vouchers for roaming wherein customers will get unlimited free incoming calls for Rs. 5 a day and Rs. 69 for 30 days. Outgoing local and national calls will be charged at 1.5 paise per second.
In addition, BSNL has launched two Roaming Tariff Plans (RTP) for post-paid customers for Rs. 145 and Rs.625 which come with services such as free calls and SMS.
It has also launched RTPs for Rs. 149 and Rs. 825, which include free unlimited incoming calls for a month.
For pre-paid customers, BSNL has announced an RTP for Rs. 405 and free roaming RTP for Rs. 705.