TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL), the state-owned telecommunications company has unveiled four special tariff vouchers (STVs). The company said that the new offer would enable users to make local calls at 20 paisa per minute, which is affordable for a common man. However the company has introduced the vouchers to serve both local and STD calls.
Users can avail the local calls STVs at Rs 39 and Rs 107, while the company has brought down the STD charges to be available for Rs 43 and Rs 111. BSNL launched the offers first in the Kolkata market to be valid for 90 days.
While in case of other Indian markets, the company has set different price standards for the vouchers. Users can hence avail the services of the nearest BSNL Recharge Centers or the customer support centers for the final pricing of the new offers.
Recently, BSNL made changes to the prices of its broadband modems and hiked the validity period of its offers. At the same time, the company has also decided to hike the tariffs of 2G and 3G prepaid connections in the country. Hence the users will be charged an extra charge of Rs 300 on every modem.
In addition to the 2 years of warranty period provided by company, the users will get 3 years of maintenance services for buying or renting BSNL modems. The rental charges of the modems remain the same.
The local calls STV Rs 39 and Rs 107 have validity periods of 30 days and 90 days respectively.
The STD calls STVs Rs 43 and Rs 111 give a validity of 30 days and 90 days respectively.