TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL), the state-owned telecommunications company has unveiled four special tariff vouchers (STVs). The company said that the new offer would enable users to make local calls at 20 paisa per minute, which is affordable for a common man. However the company has introduced the vouchers to serve both local and STD calls.
Users can avail the local calls STVs at Rs 39 and Rs 107, while the company has brought down the STD charges to be available for Rs 43 and Rs 111. BSNL launched the offers first in the Kolkata market to be valid for 90 days.
While in case of other Indian markets, the company has set different price standards for the vouchers. Users can hence avail the services of the nearest BSNL Recharge Centers or the customer support centers for the final pricing of the new offers.
Recently, BSNL made changes to the prices of its broadband modems and hiked the validity period of its offers. At the same time, the company has also decided to hike the tariffs of 2G and 3G prepaid connections in the country. Hence the users will be charged an extra charge of Rs 300 on every modem.
In addition to the 2 years of warranty period provided by company, the users will get 3 years of maintenance services for buying or renting BSNL modems. The rental charges of the modems remain the same.
The local calls STV Rs 39 and Rs 107 have validity periods of 30 days and 90 days respectively.
The STD calls STVs Rs 43 and Rs 111 give a validity of 30 days and 90 days respectively.