TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
State-owned Telecom service provider BSNL, with its Rajasthan Circle, has released its latest special tariff voucher (STV) for its pre-paid users, which would offer its subscribers free roaming. The special tariff plan has been introduced under a tag of "One Nation: One Number: One Rupee."
The company's latest special tariff voucher will in fact offer its users unlimited free incoming calls while roaming anywhere in the country for 90 days. The voucher will cost users Rs. 92. The special tariff voucher will also enable users to make calls (local and STD) at Rs 1.50 paise per second.
According to the telecom company's GM (Marketing) Sanjay Kumar, two other STV vouchers of Rs. 5 and Rs. 67 have also been released with free roaming plans to provide maximum facilities to its pre-paid mobile users. The STV 5 and STV 67 comes with a validity of 1 day and 30 days, respectively.
Recently MTNL also introduced its latest roaming plans for its users in Delhi and Mumbai. However, unlike the latest BSNL scheme, it is free.