- 24 min ago Asus Chromebook Flip C214 Review: A Hybrid Machine Built For The Internet Era
- 33 min ago Nothing Ear 1 Launch Set For Today: Watch Livestream, Expected Specs And More
- 52 min ago Garena Free Fire Redeem Codes For Today; Get Flaming Red Weapon Loot Crate, More
- 57 min ago Mystery Realme 5G Smartphone's Full Specs, Design Revealed Via TENAA; Another Q Series Phone?
- Sports ‘Focused and ready’ Ritu Phogat eyes dominant finish against Lin Heqin
- News APJ Abdul Kalam Death Anniversary: Top inspiring quotes by Missile Man of India to skyrocket your dreams
- Movies Dharmendra Says Guddi Was Made To Make Everyone Aware That Film World Is All False; 'But In Vain'
- Automobiles MG One Mid-Size SUV Teased Ahead Of Debut: India Launch To Happen Soon
- Finance Glenmark Life Sciences IPO Opens Today: Should You Subscribe?
- Education TNGASA 2021: Tamil Nadu Arts And Science College Application Process Begins
- Lifestyle Princess Diana's Niece Lady Kitty Spencer Looks Gorgeous In Her Victorian Lace Wedding Gown
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Gizbot Visits Android Land Store In Bangalore
A team of reporters from Gizbot visited one of the country's two Android Land stores in Bangalore, which happens to be an initiative by Spice Global. The aim of the visit was to get a first hand experience of the retail outlet's promised dedication towards the Android platforms and its products.
The concept behind Android Land is that the store is dedicated towards selling nothing but Android-related products. This includes everything from mobile phones to tablets. The stores also aim at giving customers and visitors a thorough idea of what one can expect from an Android experience.
As expected, the store had Android devices from all popular brands on display. This includes Spice, Sony, Samsung, Micromax, Karbonn, HTC, LG and many more. Apart form this, there was also a strong emphasis on accessories made for phones from these manufacturers.
The staff at the store went on to give customers a thorough explanation on the Android platform. Instead of simply detailing features, they went on to explain concepts related to unique user experiences.
For instance, certain customers were asked to list out their mobile needs, smartphone usage habits and productivity routines before a member of the Android Land team recommended a handset or tablet to them. In other cases, products were recommended based on the apps that users would require on a day to day basis.
All in all, the store is rather efficient at educating the layman on the Android platform. By providing a pleasant ambiance with comfortable furniture, free Wi-Fi and some nice android-based educational material, the Android Land store happens to be a good attempt at promoting the OS through a retail operation. Go through the slider below for some pictures that we clicked at the store in Koramangala.
Visitors can try out a plethora of Android based devices before their purchase.
The store's exterior will leave all you Android fans encahnted. The desgn schemes used in the interiors and exteriors will remind one of an Apple Store.
Fancy a picture with one of the many Android mascot statues?
A customer being enlightened about the Android experience. The staff have been educated extensively on the Android platforms, making them good gudies for laymen.
Have a few hours to kill? The store is a great place to spend some time at. Browse using their free Wi-Fi, check out their magazines and ebooks and pick the device that's right for you.