TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
Google has recently signed a £1bn deal to set up a new headquarter at King's Cross Station in UK. However, already has a super headquarters in London which was inaugurated last year to have better accessibility to Europe.
Might we tell you the place looks spectacular. Located in the Central St. Giles Building in London's Covent Garden, the new 16,000 square foot structure is designed and conceived by PENSON studio. The elegantly designed structure, has some amazing facilities including a gym, dance studio, a cafe, a large event hall and more.
The structure refereed to as townhouse is a work of art with features like woolly living rooms and rooftop garden this place transports you to an other world.
PENSON founder Lee Penson says "It's all about human beings and that's it. Think sunken snugs, comfort, fun, comfy slippers, squishy carpets, cushions, daybeds, nice fresh food, gardening, vegetables, health, visual stimulation, relaxation, exercise, fresh air and you'll get what it's all about as a HQ."
The space has names associated with it's various parts like Secret Gardens, Allotments, Google Green, Google Park and Grannies Flat. This office has room for both seriousness and happy fun time.
The design is said to have adopted intelligent ways of managing existing space and materials, thus reducing the expenses by a considerable margin. With an office like this, would you really want to go home?