- Google releases ‘Confidential Mode’ for Gmail on Android
- Google introduces the self-deleting email feature for Gmail
- Android Pie will not support third-party calling apps
- Google could be working on AI-powered health and wellbeing ‘Coach’ for Wear OS
- Google working on ‘Face Match’ facial recognition feature
- Google wins space-saving circuit patent for its smartphones
Google has recently signed a £1bn deal to set up a new headquarter at King's Cross Station in UK. However, already has a super headquarters in London which was inaugurated last year to have better accessibility to Europe.
Might we tell you the place looks spectacular. Located in the Central St. Giles Building in London's Covent Garden, the new 16,000 square foot structure is designed and conceived by PENSON studio. The elegantly designed structure, has some amazing facilities including a gym, dance studio, a cafe, a large event hall and more.
The structure refereed to as townhouse is a work of art with features like woolly living rooms and rooftop garden this place transports you to an other world.
PENSON founder Lee Penson says "It's all about human beings and that's it. Think sunken snugs, comfort, fun, comfy slippers, squishy carpets, cushions, daybeds, nice fresh food, gardening, vegetables, health, visual stimulation, relaxation, exercise, fresh air and you'll get what it's all about as a HQ."
The space has names associated with it's various parts like Secret Gardens, Allotments, Google Green, Google Park and Grannies Flat. This office has room for both seriousness and happy fun time.
The design is said to have adopted intelligent ways of managing existing space and materials, thus reducing the expenses by a considerable margin. With an office like this, would you really want to go home?