- 5 Google tools to stay updated with FIFA World Cup 2018
- How to remove “Articles for You” from Chrome on Android
- Google AI could soon predict when a patient will die more accurately than hospitals
- Google News Initiative will train 8,000 journalists to curb fake news
- Google will soon fix the Google Home and Chromecast bug which reveals a user’s location
- Android “Messages” will soon allow users to send text from the web
Google has recently signed a £1bn deal to set up a new headquarter at King's Cross Station in UK. However, already has a super headquarters in London which was inaugurated last year to have better accessibility to Europe.
Might we tell you the place looks spectacular. Located in the Central St. Giles Building in London's Covent Garden, the new 16,000 square foot structure is designed and conceived by PENSON studio. The elegantly designed structure, has some amazing facilities including a gym, dance studio, a cafe, a large event hall and more.
The structure refereed to as townhouse is a work of art with features like woolly living rooms and rooftop garden this place transports you to an other world.
PENSON founder Lee Penson says "It's all about human beings and that's it. Think sunken snugs, comfort, fun, comfy slippers, squishy carpets, cushions, daybeds, nice fresh food, gardening, vegetables, health, visual stimulation, relaxation, exercise, fresh air and you'll get what it's all about as a HQ."
The space has names associated with it's various parts like Secret Gardens, Allotments, Google Green, Google Park and Grannies Flat. This office has room for both seriousness and happy fun time.
The design is said to have adopted intelligent ways of managing existing space and materials, thus reducing the expenses by a considerable margin. With an office like this, would you really want to go home?