TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
The search giant, Google, revealed that iPad 3 is the most searched consumer technology in 2012. The search list released by Google shows that iPad 3 was fourth in the top ten popular searches and number one under the consumer electronics banner.
It was followed by Samsung Galaxy S3, Nexus7, Galaxy Note 2, iPad4, PlayStation, Kindle Fire, Nokia Lumia 920, iPad Mini and Microsoft Surface.
It is quite surprising that iPhone5 which was released in the market this year did not make it to the list. It, however, secured the third place in the Google top ten image searches.
The moods of Australians were more inclined to the vibrant Ganganam style than consumer technology as compared to the previous year. South Korean heart throb 'PSYs' Ganganam Style also holds the record for the biggest number of likes in the Youtube beating Justin Biber's "Baby".
iPhone5 was the most searched among the Australians last year and Ganganam style topped the list this year. Consumer technology has not captured a lot of Australian minds this year and it was only popular celebrities and UK pop album One Direction which were mostly searched by the users.
The news associated with the death of singer Whitney Houston did interest a lot of the Australians. Hurricane Sandy which killed hundreds in NewYork and New Jersey came second in the list of top Google searches.
The top ten Google Searches for 2012 can be found here. Click here to know more about the Google Searches in Australia.