TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Barcelona in July 2011 was awarded the "Mobile World Capital" by GSMA. The idea of Mobile World Centre was initiated later. Comprising a state-of-the-art showroom, the Mobile World Centre is open throughout the year. People who visit the centre can have a good learning experience and also realize the importance of mobiles in people's lives. Barcelona is a city that hosts the Mobile World Congress driving a huge crowd towards it and hence it also deserves a Mobile World Centre.
The Mobile World Centre was inaugurated by the General Anne Bouverot GSMA Director on 14th of February. The centre is located at Placa Catalunya. The Director General of GSMA said that it was a milestone achieved by GSMA with the co-operation of Government and private sector companies. The executive also congratulated everyone who had worked tirelessly to make this big dream a reality.
The Mobile World Centre, according to GSMA, is committed to offering a wide range of activities and programmes. The centre plans to conduct exhibitions, and educational programmes trying to bring in diversified audience including students, entrepreneurs, established and start-up companies, celebrities etc.
The announcement comes in the right time when the Mobile World Congress is all set to begin on 25th of February at Fira Gran Via. The Mobile World Congress will be held from 25th of February to 28th of February. There are lots of expectations about the MWC and the audience is expecting big surprises at the event. As of now, everyone can only wait for the big event to happen.