TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
Grand Theft Auto 5 is probably the most awaited game of the year. As the fans have started to get restless about the upcoming game, more disappointing news come their way. The release of the game has been postponed to 17th of September.
The game has been slated, to be released on PlayStation 3 and The Xbox 360. However, there is fear amongst the fans that, GTA 5 might be released on the newly announced PS 4 and the upcoming Xbox 720. If this is to be true, then the game will not be compatible with the current models(PlayStation 3 and The Xbox 360 ).
More over, the next generation consoles are said to not support older games. Therefore, In-case GTA 5 is launched for older models, there will be compatibility issues with the new consoles. Rockstar Games might be holding back the game, having taken this dilemma into consideration. Then again, this is only a rumor.
What is not a rumor is, there are fraudsters out there promising to give fans, a chance to play, beta version to the upcoming game.
There are scam sites out there, who are trying to capitalize on the game's popularity to steal user information. Fusible reports that Take-Two Interactive, which currently owns Rockstar games, is going after these fake sites. The game publisher, apparently has four active cases with the World Intellectual Property Organization over scam websites.
To get official updates on the game visit Rockstar Games Newswire