TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Confirmed To Launch In India In November With Dual Selfie Cameras
- All About The Vegetable Land Of Vattavada In The Mountains Of Kerala
- How To Use Coconut Oil For Treating Sunburns
- Om Puri's 68th Birth Anniversary: The Lesser Known Side Of The Acting Legend!
- 2018 Porsche Cayenne Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.19 Crore
- ISL 2018: ATK Vs DD: Super-Sub Maimouni Hands ATK First Win
- Bank Of India Recruitment 2018: 12 Security Officer Vacancies Available, Earn Up To INR 45,950
After Samsung sizzled the Las Vegas show floor with their brand new Exynos processor called Exynos 5 Octa processor, Huawei has come in next. The Chinese tech firm is circulating in news for working on its own Octo processor.
As per an Engadget report, Huawei's Consumer Business Group CEO Richard Yu has stated in an interview that they will be producing Octo-Core Cortex A-15 chips in the second half of this year. The manufacturer is also in talks as it is planning to release a HI Silicon K3V3 chipset, which is the follow-up to the current quad-core K3V2. This K3V3 chipset will be featured in the successors to the Huawei Ascend D2 and the Huawei Ascend Mate.
Moreover, it is to be noted that Huawei, after splashing the tech media world with high-end handsets including Ascend Mate, Ascend D2 and Android W1, is also planning to unwrap a super slim P-series smartphone at the upcoming MWC 2013 event scheduled to happen in February in Barcelona.
According to the report, the executive also stated that device will be thinner than the 6.45 mm Alcatel One Touch Idol Ultra, which is currently the world's thinnest smartphone. Further, the handset is claimed to run on Android operating system and have a metallic body.
Apart from this, there was not other information regarding the slim P-series model. However, as the MWC is approaching soon, the rumors and speculations regarding the handset is believed to pour in soon.