TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Avalanche In Ladakh — 5 Bodies Recovered; 5 Feared Trapped
- New Tax Laws Help You To Save More This Tax Season — Here's How
- AFC Asian Cup 2019 — Full Schedule
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
After Samsung sizzled the Las Vegas show floor with their brand new Exynos processor called Exynos 5 Octa processor, Huawei has come in next. The Chinese tech firm is circulating in news for working on its own Octo processor.
As per an Engadget report, Huawei's Consumer Business Group CEO Richard Yu has stated in an interview that they will be producing Octo-Core Cortex A-15 chips in the second half of this year. The manufacturer is also in talks as it is planning to release a HI Silicon K3V3 chipset, which is the follow-up to the current quad-core K3V2. This K3V3 chipset will be featured in the successors to the Huawei Ascend D2 and the Huawei Ascend Mate.
Moreover, it is to be noted that Huawei, after splashing the tech media world with high-end handsets including Ascend Mate, Ascend D2 and Android W1, is also planning to unwrap a super slim P-series smartphone at the upcoming MWC 2013 event scheduled to happen in February in Barcelona.
According to the report, the executive also stated that device will be thinner than the 6.45 mm Alcatel One Touch Idol Ultra, which is currently the world's thinnest smartphone. Further, the handset is claimed to run on Android operating system and have a metallic body.
Apart from this, there was not other information regarding the slim P-series model. However, as the MWC is approaching soon, the rumors and speculations regarding the handset is believed to pour in soon.