TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
IBM has released new software to bring the utility of complex analytics within the easy reach of social savvy workforce at any instant. The software allows the business organizations to gain valuable insight into the information that is generated on networks and optimally use it in real time.
IBM announced the availability of IBM Connections, the industry-leading social platform which has real-time data monitoring, analytics capabilities, faster collaborative works inside and outside the organization etc. In connection with the news of its availability, the company also revealed that many top companies like Colgate-Palmolive, Bayer Material Science etc are using its social software.
IBM has now emerged as one of the leading social software company and has been ranked number one for three consecutive years. The leadership strategy of the company has been established through powerful strategy and its expansion in R&D.
The current status shows that more than 60 per-cent of Fortune 100 have licensed IBM's social software. The demand for the social software is increasing constantly which is evident from the 41 percent of the connections for beta participants in finance, banking and health-care services.
The specialty of IBM Connections is that it integrates activity streams, wikis, calendaring, blogs, new email capability etc. The organizations can also connect a huge amount of data and also analyze the data generated from devices, sensors and people.
Insights about the data will allow the business organizations to taker better and faster decisions and also improve their business. With improved capabilities and varied features no wonder that IBM's social software is recognized as one of the best of its kind.