TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
Run as fast as 3G and don't slow down. Idea Cellular has launched it's new 3G speed booster plans for post-paid customers. The plans will allow postpaid 3G subscribers to access, high speed 3G Internet, throughout their billing cycle, without having to worry about restrictions of a data cap.
Users will not need to wait till the next billing cycle to get their original speed back, once they have reached data cap limit. They can opt to recharge with denominations and continue using 3G speeds. These plans come in 3 different denomination options
Rs. 100 offers 300 MB of free data,
Rs. 175 plan offers 500 MB of free data
Rs. 250 offers 1GB of free data.
The speed boosters can be invoked multiple times, till the end of the current bill cycle.
These plans are aimed at high-end data users and is available for both the 3G postpaid NetSetter and mobile subscribers with Unlimited and Bill secure plans.
How to activate?
These packs can be purchased in any Idea center across the country. The customers can also call up the call center, to activate the packs or they can SMS ACTSB100 or ACTSB175 or ACTSB250 and send it to 12345. The plans will be activated within 24 hours of the request and the customers will be notified of the activation via SMS.