TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Confirmed To Launch In India In November With Dual Selfie Cameras
- All About The Vegetable Land Of Vattavada In The Mountains Of Kerala
- How To Use Coconut Oil For Treating Sunburns
- Om Puri's 68th Birth Anniversary: The Lesser Known Side Of The Acting Legend!
- 2018 Porsche Cayenne Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.19 Crore
- ISL 2018: ATK Vs DD: Super-Sub Maimouni Hands ATK First Win
- Bank Of India Recruitment 2018: 12 Security Officer Vacancies Available, Earn Up To INR 45,950
In an attempt to expand its basket of offerings, India's third largest mobile operator Idea Cellular has introduced a new pocket friendly buffet plans for its postpaid subscribers, across the country.
The new plans starting at Rs. 899 are designed keeping in mind the new and evolving mobile consumers who have high voice and data usage and 3G data and internet users. The new postpaid plans will enable Idea subscribers enjoy the services extensively, without worrying about the bills.
Idea has introduced three different buffet plans for users to choose from, depending on their volume of usage. Idea postpaid users can opt from a range of plans with exciting discounts and benefits starting at Rs. 899 per month, offering 4,000 Local, STD and 1,000 Roaming Mobile minutes, and 450 Local & National SMS.
Ides subscribers with high data usage can opt for Rs. 1,299 plan which offers the same voice benefits along with additional 5 GB of 3G data.
For heavy voice and data users, Idea has introduced a plan priced at Rs. 1,599 wherein user will get 10,000 Local, STD and Roaming Mobile minutes, 1,000 Local & National SMS, along with 8 GB 3G Data.
Announcing the new plans, Sashi Shankar, Chief Marketing Officer, Idea Cellular said, "We are experiencing a change in consumer behavior and usage pattern in the telecom category.
Users not only want more value for money but also seek convenience and flexibility. Keeping this in mind, we have designed products, titled ‘Idea buffet plans', which will help restrict the monthly bill of users, but not their usage!"
Idea's buffet plans fulfill all needs with ease - be it local or STD calling, roaming or Data usage - for all category of users. The new plans also offer attractive tariffs for voice calling and national roaming services.
Idea buffet plans are available across all circles in India, except Punjab where the plans vary.