TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Come this March 4 and citizens of India will be able to address their queries about the Budget with Finance Minister P Chidambaram, himself. For the first time, the Finance Minster will answer, citizen's questions about the budget and the state of the Indian economy, on Google+ Hangout.
Chidambaram will be joined by a group of panelists from Indian and international companies including Jahangir Aziz, Senior Asia Economist and India Chief Economist, JP Morgan, Anand Mahindra, Chairman and Managing Director of Mahindra & Mahindra and Amit Singhal, Senior Vice-President, Google Inc
Hindu Business Line reports, citizens can take part in the budget talk via Google India Page at +GoogleIndia or on the IN Conversation YouTube channel. Also, questions can be submitted to Chidambaram by uploading a video or commenting on the YouTube channel or through the Google India +Page and by tagging text or a video with the hashtag #askthefm.
Previously the Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi also used Google + Hangout to communicate with the public and reports claim that, over 20000 questions were asked through various mediums including Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, Modi's Website and special kiosks set up by Google in the event.