TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Come this March 4 and citizens of India will be able to address their queries about the Budget with Finance Minister P Chidambaram, himself. For the first time, the Finance Minster will answer, citizen's questions about the budget and the state of the Indian economy, on Google+ Hangout.
Chidambaram will be joined by a group of panelists from Indian and international companies including Jahangir Aziz, Senior Asia Economist and India Chief Economist, JP Morgan, Anand Mahindra, Chairman and Managing Director of Mahindra & Mahindra and Amit Singhal, Senior Vice-President, Google Inc
Hindu Business Line reports, citizens can take part in the budget talk via Google India Page at +GoogleIndia or on the IN Conversation YouTube channel. Also, questions can be submitted to Chidambaram by uploading a video or commenting on the YouTube channel or through the Google India +Page and by tagging text or a video with the hashtag #askthefm.
Previously the Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi also used Google + Hangout to communicate with the public and reports claim that, over 20000 questions were asked through various mediums including Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, Modi's Website and special kiosks set up by Google in the event.