TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Keste,an US-based Oracle software solutions and Development Company has announced it's plans to expand its footprint in India, to help service the Asia pacific region. The company, which has its India Development Centre (IDC) in Hyderabad, doubled its headcount in India over the last 12 months. The company currently has 120 employees in the IT hub of Hitech City and is looking expand further by hiring more new talent.
"During the last quarter, we've seen significant growth in our business servicing the high-tech, communications, manufacturing, and life sciences markets in the region. The region offers huge growth potential for us and we are confident we will be able to maintain our growth. Keste is expanding its operations in India to meet the demands of customers in India & Asia Pacific," said Howard Moore, CEO of Keste.
"This is part of our continuing effort to invest in the India market. A year ago we committed to doubling our headcount in 15 months. I'm very pleased that our growth and investment activity is significantly ahead of schedule," says Ken Judd, CFO.
Keste provides enterprise solutions in areas including customer experience, cloud integration and mobility. With hundreds of successful implementations and experience across the full Oracle stack of applications, middleware and hardware, Keste is able to deliver solutions that bring real business value and accelerate enterprise business strategy, the company claims.
Recognized as one of the U.S.'s fastest-growing businesses by Inc. magazine, Keste client-base is known to include both Fortune 500 and Forbes Global 2000 companies.
Being Platinum Member of the Oracle Partner Network (OPN), the company will be participating in Oracle Open World Shanghai 2013 on July 22-25.