- News TMC worker Nirmal Kundu's murder: Accused arrested from Chhattisgarh
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: West Indies Vs Bangladesh: Preview, where to watch, timing, probable XI
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
LeTV Announces 120-inch uMax HDTV with 3D 4K Display
Letv launches its latest smartphone, the Le 1s and the world's largest 3D 4K HDTV, the 120-inch uMax Super TV in an event at Beijing today. The Le 1s is the world's first flagship phone with an all-metal body, along with fingerprint ID and fast charging technology.
As we covered the Le 1s in the previous post, let's discuss about the 3D 4K HDTV. The Chinese company, LeTV also launched the world's first 120-inch 3D 4K HDTV, the uMax Super TV.
Moving on to the specifications, the uMax 120 comes packed with 10th generation Sharp SDP 120-inch 4K panel, utilizing the industry-leading 4K smart TV chip Mstar 6A928, quad core 1.4GHz and quad-core Mali T760 top-level flagship GPU, supports 60-frame H.265/HEVC format 4K video hardware decoding, with built-in 3GB RAM and 32GB new standard 16nm technique eMMC5.0 high-speed flash memory.
Letv will provide customized ecosystem services to these customers:
1. Exclusive club membership (limited to 1000 members globally), membership+ referral system to ensure exclusivity and safeguard membership privileges.
2. The chance to experience and purchase the Letv Electric Vehicle before anyone else.
3 Free Harman/Kardon amplifier (an RMB50,000 value) +JBL 7.1 sound-track home-theater stereo
4. Lifetime Letv premium membership.
The uMax 120 is priced at 499,900 RMB (approx Rs. 51,19,931). As of now, we don't have any information about the availability.