- 7 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 11 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 14 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 16 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Online Retailer Newegg Officially Enters India
If you are living in current times (both physically AND mentally), you shouldn't be a stranger to all the online retailers that are present across the market. With names such as Flipkart, Myntra and Snapdeal already in the mix, more new names are set to follow. And one such name to enter India now is Newegg.
US-based electronics-focused online retailer Newegg on Tuesday announced that it has forayed in the Indian market. The company has now made its e-commerce website available for online shopping across the country.
Apart from India, the company has also announced that the e-commerce website is now live in other countries such as Ireland, Singapore, New Zealand, Poland and the Netherlands.
"We're excited to continue bringing the Newegg service, products and deals to a wider, more global audience," said Soren Mills, Chief Marketing Officer of Newegg North America. "We're committed to growing Newegg in these regions so people from all around the world can experience the stellar shopping experience our North American customers currently enjoy."
With the new announcement, customers from these countries can now visit Newegg.com and purchase a wide selection of products. Similar to Newegg's recent expansion into the United Kingdom and Australia, the new international stores will have a limited selection of products to start, although availability will continue to grow and improve in the coming months.
Also, customers from these regions have also been encouraged to shop and provide feedback, which will "help shape the continued improvement of Newegg's global presence." Newegg has also added multilingual customer service that promises to greatly reduce any language barriers involved in a transaction.
The award-winning e-retail website currently has over 25 million registered users worldwide. It also offers customers a wide selection on the latest consumer electronics products with their descriptions and images.