TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
Prime Minister Narendra Modi to launch Digital India Week on July 1
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will launch the Digital India Week on July 1 here aiming to encourage involvement and creating awareness about the field, Communications and IT Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad said here on Saturday.
"Many dignitaries will join us on that with their investment plans for the sector. We expect investments of billions of dollars from them.
These investments will also result in employment to several lakhs of people," the minister said at a press meet.
Industry leaders likely to join Modi on July 1 are Mukesh Ambani of Reliance Industries Ltd., Anil Ambani of Reliance Group, Cyrus P. Mistry of Tata Sons, Sunil Mittal of Bharti Enterprises and Kumarmangalam Birla of Aditya Birla Group.
The others are Ping Cheng of Delta Electronics, Anil Agarwal of Sterlite Technologies, Azim Premji of Wipro, Hari Om Rai of Lava International, Peter Gutsmeidl of Airbus Group, Pawan Munjal of Hero Group, and Mikio Katayama of Nidec Corporation.