TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
One of the leading Indian telecom operators, Reliance Communications has now increased 3G mobile internet rates by 26% and has also reduced benefit on internet packages by up to 60%. It should be noted that RCom was one of the first carriers to offer 3G data packs at 2G rates in India back in July.
However, now the restructured Internet data packs according to PTI will be Rs 156 for 1 GB of 3G internet usage. Earlier the same was priced at Rs 123. Moreover, the Rs. 123 mobile internet pack on its 3G network will now offer only 400 MB of internet surfing, which is down by about 60 per cent. This could be a fatal move to the company when compared to that of other service providers.
Not only that but under the high value 3G mobile internet pack of Rs 246 and Rs 492, Reliance Communications has reduced usage limit from 2GB to 1.5 GB and from 4 GB to 3 GB respectively.
However, the increased 3G mobile internet rates offered by Reliance Communications are at par with 2G mobile internet rates that are provided by Airtel, Idea and Vodafone.
Likewise, other telecom service providers like Airtel, Idea Cellular and Vodafone also increased their 2G mobile internet rates to similar levels recently.