TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Reliance Global Call, a leading web based international calling service provider, has launched its latest call plan "Unlimited Calling Pack" for this Christmas and New Year season offering up to 40% discount on uninterrupted calling to landlines and mobiles in India.
The plan allows every user from USA, Canada, UK and Australia to call their near and dear ones during this holiday season.
According to the company press release, this monthly pack offers unlimited calling to India and 25 other countries at no extra cost. Compared to other similar offerings available in the market, the Reliance Global Call Special Unlimited Calling Pack offers a number of benefits to users, making this pack ideal for students, housewives, business people and families, who frequently make international calls to India.
Key aspects of the ‘Unlimited Calling Pack' are:
- Special Plan Value - USD 9.99 for the two month from 18th Dec, 2012 to 19th Feb, 2013
- Single account for calling from mobile and landline
- Dedicated pack for frequent callers for those never ending chats
- Uninterrupted calling through Auto Recharge
- Hassle free direct dialing with Free Smart Phone App
- No hidden charges or daily caps
- No contracts - free to cancel at any time
Continuing with the tradition of offering customer centric international calling card plans, Reliance Global Call has slashed the price of its popular Unlimited Calling Pack in USA from USD 15.99 to USD 9.99 as a one-time Christmas and New Year gift.
Along with USA, a similar offer has been launched in their key markets like Canada, UK & Australia. This one-time discount is applicable only to users who subscribe to their Unlimited Calling Pack during the festive period.
Commenting on this offering, Punit Garg, President & CEO, Reliance Communications Limited said, "Festivals are the best time to connect with your loved ones and we are once again offering our customers the lowest Unlimited Calling to India during Christmas and New Years.
Keeping in mind the higher calling needs of our customers during this time of celebration, we are offering a 40% savings that will allow each one of them to talk longer with their loved ones and will ensure maximum benefits to our valued customers."