TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Snapdeal appoints ex-Airtel exec as Chief Product Officer
E-commerce major Snapdeal today announced the appointment of Anand Chandrasekaran as its Chief Product Officer (CPO). This is for the second time a senior official from Airtel has joined Snapdeal in about two months.
In April, Airtel's head of contact experience Jayant Sood left the telecom major to join Snapdeal as Chief Customer Experience officer.
Chandrasekaran most recently served as the CPO at Bharti Airtel and was responsible for product conceptualisation, design and delivery, Snapdeal said in a statement.
SEE ALSO: Snapdeal to Introduce 90 Minutes Return/ Replace Policy Very Soon?
"Snapdeal is in a phase of hyper growth and I believe under Anands leadership we will set new benchmarks for intuitive and highly engaging products not just within India but globally as well," Snapdeal co-founder Rohit Bansal said.
At Airtel, Chandrasekaran job responsibility included driving product strategy and roadmap for Wynk Music, Airtel Money, API products etc as well as product and operations for Airtel Online -- an e-commerce service with over 28 million monthly users.
He has also worked with Yahoo, Openwave and co-founded Aeroprise Inc.
Source: PTI, Image source: twitter.com/anandc