TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Telecom operator Tata Docomo recently launched the Endless Music service through recharge coupons for its pre-paid GSM customers across the country. The value added service comes out of the partnership between Tata Docoma and Hungama Mobile.
The service will let the customers listen to music for particular period of time upon subscription. The service will also work for basic phone users and it will also enable customers to set their favorite song as a caller tune at additional charges.
This would only be available through electronic voucher distribution (EVD). "The launch of Endless Music service via EVD (electronic voucher distribution) is in keeping with Tata Docomo's tradition of transparent transactions and customer satisfaction which shall meet the individual needs and requirements of our consumers," Tata Docomo's VAS Marketing Head, Rishimohan Malhotra, reportedly said in a statement.
The Endless Music service comes in a form of three different recharge coupons. The RC of Rs. 46 which will offer 300 minutes of free music with 30 days of validity; RC 92 for 600 minutes of free music with 30 days of validity; and RC 131 for 1000 minutes of free music with 60 days of validity.
Customers can avail the service by simply dialing 59090 (toll free number) to avail the benefits of listening to music after recharge. The subscription will expire once the minutes are consumed or the validity is over. Moreover, unlike other value added service, there will be no auto renewal of service after expiry of subscription, it added.
The Tata Docomo Endless Music service is now available for customers in Andhra Pradesh.