TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Shivakumara Swamiji No More — CM Declares Holiday
- India's Richest Got Richer By 39% In 2018 While The Poorest Saw Just 3% Rise
- WhatsApp Limits Message-Forwarding To Five Chats
- URI Enters 100 Crore Club; To Be Remade In Three Languages
- 2019 Yamaha FZ & FZ-S V3.0 Models Launched In India
- MS Dhoni Has A Chance To Break This Sachin Tendulkar Record In New Zealand
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- Madhuri Dixit Nene Has A Pretty Humble Office Wear Idea For Us
Telecom operator Tata Docomo recently launched the Endless Music service through recharge coupons for its pre-paid GSM customers across the country. The value added service comes out of the partnership between Tata Docoma and Hungama Mobile.
The service will let the customers listen to music for particular period of time upon subscription. The service will also work for basic phone users and it will also enable customers to set their favorite song as a caller tune at additional charges.
This would only be available through electronic voucher distribution (EVD). "The launch of Endless Music service via EVD (electronic voucher distribution) is in keeping with Tata Docomo's tradition of transparent transactions and customer satisfaction which shall meet the individual needs and requirements of our consumers," Tata Docomo's VAS Marketing Head, Rishimohan Malhotra, reportedly said in a statement.
The Endless Music service comes in a form of three different recharge coupons. The RC of Rs. 46 which will offer 300 minutes of free music with 30 days of validity; RC 92 for 600 minutes of free music with 30 days of validity; and RC 131 for 1000 minutes of free music with 60 days of validity.
Customers can avail the service by simply dialing 59090 (toll free number) to avail the benefits of listening to music after recharge. The subscription will expire once the minutes are consumed or the validity is over. Moreover, unlike other value added service, there will be no auto renewal of service after expiry of subscription, it added.
The Tata Docomo Endless Music service is now available for customers in Andhra Pradesh.