- News Lt Gen Faiz Hameed to be next chief of Pakistan's spy agency ISI
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: India vs Pakistan: Bhuvneshwar goes off injured and replacement Shankar strikes first ball
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Tata Teleservices to Offer Free Voice Minutes For Viewing Ads on Mobiles
Seems like the mobile marketing will reach a whole new level with the launch of the new plans of Tata teleservices.
The company has announced its tie up with mAdcall to bring in its new plans. Accordingly, the Indian mobile operator Tata Teleservices will offer free voice minutes to customers who agree to view ads before making calls.
As said earlier, the service will be introduced in partnership with mAdcall. The "Get" app will be available for Tata's GSM as well as its CDMA customers and is compatible with Android, Java, Symbian, and Blackberry as well. The application can also be accessed over Wi-Fi and Tata Docomo Internet.
Tata Tele has over 63 million subscribers across India. The application enables video advertising on mobile and users can choose when or where they want to view a video commercial on their phone.
Both the prepaid and the postpaid subscribers will be rewarded with free voice minutes for viewing video advertisements on their handsets. The fun part is that no data charges will be incurred to the customers for watching the ad.
However, if you have a question regarding whether it'll help you in emergency cases, than you are wrong, it won't. But the ads will also not be offered when customers want to make an international calls or when they are roaming on another network.