TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Seems like the mobile marketing will reach a whole new level with the launch of the new plans of Tata teleservices.
The company has announced its tie up with mAdcall to bring in its new plans. Accordingly, the Indian mobile operator Tata Teleservices will offer free voice minutes to customers who agree to view ads before making calls.
As said earlier, the service will be introduced in partnership with mAdcall. The "Get" app will be available for Tata's GSM as well as its CDMA customers and is compatible with Android, Java, Symbian, and Blackberry as well. The application can also be accessed over Wi-Fi and Tata Docomo Internet.
Tata Tele has over 63 million subscribers across India. The application enables video advertising on mobile and users can choose when or where they want to view a video commercial on their phone.
Both the prepaid and the postpaid subscribers will be rewarded with free voice minutes for viewing video advertisements on their handsets. The fun part is that no data charges will be incurred to the customers for watching the ad.
However, if you have a question regarding whether it'll help you in emergency cases, than you are wrong, it won't. But the ads will also not be offered when customers want to make an international calls or when they are roaming on another network.