TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- MHA: State Approval Mandatory For Indian Citizenship
- India Vs New Zealand 1st ODI — Live Updates
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
Mobile service provider, Tata Docomo has come up with new SMS plans for its post-paid users. The company has launched SMS packs of Rs. 29, 49 and 69 offering 600, 1500 and 3000 local and national SMS for its users with a validity of one month.
In the company press release, it has been informed that the newly introduced SMS packs are applicable for both GSM and CDMA post-paid users. The plans are designed to suit various demands of the customers and aims at providing the customers with refreshing experience.
TRAI has currently placed a restriction on the number of SMSs per day which accounts to 100/day. The users are charged beyond 100 SMSs. Users subscribing for these SMS plans will also come under the restriction imposed by TRAI and will be able to send only 100 free SMS per day after which the users will be charged based on their rate plan.
TRAI introduced SMS capping as a move to limit unsolicited SMS s from toll free numbers. Telecom regulators have been directed by TRAI to come out with technical solutions to ensure that no commercial calls or SMS s are being sent to the users.
Telecom operators are allowed to withdraw SMS packs or increase their tariffs to assure the same. The companies will also be penalized for violation of regulations.