- 10 min ago Nokia 4.2 And Nokia 3.2 Receives Price Slash In India – Price, Specs And Offers
- 25 min ago Vivo Z1 Pro Live Images Emerge Online – Punch-hole Display And Triple Rear Cameras
- 34 min ago Infinix Hot 7 Pro Sale: To Be Available On Flipkart For Rs. 8,999 Starting Today
- 1 hr ago Redmi K20 Pro Is World’s Fastest Phone – Official Teaser Ahead Of India Launch
- News 'Yoga impact escalates in US'
- Movies Keerthy Suresh's Viral Photo Leaves Fans Fuming; 'Mahanati' Gets Trolled Like Never Before
- Finance Gold Prices Fell From 14-Month High As Dollar Strengthens
- Sports MotoGP analysis: How Marquez won Catalunya GP amidst chaos
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
This Women's Day, Aircel and Vodafone Offering Special Plans For Female Customers
Indian telecom companies are offering great value added services for the women of the country.
We already told you about MTS offering a special Women MPowered Plan aimed to provide safety to female costumers. Aircel and Vodafone are offering special services for their female costumers, as part of the women's day celebrations.
Aircell has introduced a special value added service, which gives free beauty tips to female subscribers for 30 days. The offer will be valid from March 8, 2013 to March 14, 2013. The offer is part of Aircel's recently launched brand campaign 'Joy of Little Extra'
Anil Gupta, regional manager, north, Aircel, said, "Aircel is delighted to mark ‘International Women's Day', which is a celebration of respect, appreciation, gratitude, compassion and love towards women. We intend to make this day more special for women and have introduced a special offer exclusively for our women customers, who can avail attractive VAS service free of cost."
Vodafone has introduced a special Women's Day package which is aimed to promote women's health, fitness and well-being. The package will offer advice from leading doctors, on women's health related topics.
In that note, Gizbot would like to wish all the female viewers a very happy Women's Day.