TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Indian telecom companies are offering great value added services for the women of the country.
We already told you about MTS offering a special Women MPowered Plan aimed to provide safety to female costumers. Aircel and Vodafone are offering special services for their female costumers, as part of the women's day celebrations.
Aircell has introduced a special value added service, which gives free beauty tips to female subscribers for 30 days. The offer will be valid from March 8, 2013 to March 14, 2013. The offer is part of Aircel's recently launched brand campaign 'Joy of Little Extra'
Anil Gupta, regional manager, north, Aircel, said, "Aircel is delighted to mark ‘International Women's Day', which is a celebration of respect, appreciation, gratitude, compassion and love towards women. We intend to make this day more special for women and have introduced a special offer exclusively for our women customers, who can avail attractive VAS service free of cost."
Vodafone has introduced a special Women's Day package which is aimed to promote women's health, fitness and well-being. The package will offer advice from leading doctors, on women's health related topics.
In that note, Gizbot would like to wish all the female viewers a very happy Women's Day.