TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
Indian telecom companies are offering great value added services for the women of the country.
We already told you about MTS offering a special Women MPowered Plan aimed to provide safety to female costumers. Aircel and Vodafone are offering special services for their female costumers, as part of the women's day celebrations.
Aircell has introduced a special value added service, which gives free beauty tips to female subscribers for 30 days. The offer will be valid from March 8, 2013 to March 14, 2013. The offer is part of Aircel's recently launched brand campaign 'Joy of Little Extra'
Anil Gupta, regional manager, north, Aircel, said, "Aircel is delighted to mark ‘International Women's Day', which is a celebration of respect, appreciation, gratitude, compassion and love towards women. We intend to make this day more special for women and have introduced a special offer exclusively for our women customers, who can avail attractive VAS service free of cost."
Vodafone has introduced a special Women's Day package which is aimed to promote women's health, fitness and well-being. The package will offer advice from leading doctors, on women's health related topics.
In that note, Gizbot would like to wish all the female viewers a very happy Women's Day.