TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Avalanche In Ladakh — 5 Bodies Recovered; 5 Feared Trapped
- New Tax Laws Help You To Save More This Tax Season — Here's How
- AFC Asian Cup 2019 — Full Schedule
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Tikona Digital Networks (TDN) has come up with new tariffs and plans to its customers. The company has launched a plan that provides unlimited usage at 4 Mbps. The offer can be availed by the customers at an amount of Rs. 1,499 per month. The plan also brings to its users the option of unlimited free downloads.
User is allowed to download 80 GB content in a month based on the Fair Usage Policy. When a user exceeds 80 GB download, the download speed will be distributed evenly according to the contention ratio. This simply means that the download speed will be distributed among users who are available online at that particular time. The contention ratio of Tikona Digital Networks is 1:10; this means that the user has to share the speed with nine other people available online at that instant of time.
Apart from this, the company has also come up with two more plans for its users. These two plans fall in the category of minimum usage, which is charged, at Rs. 849(Plus tax) and Rs. 599 per month. Under the Rs. 840/- plan, users are allowed to download the first 5GB of data at 4Mbps speed and post 5GB at a speed of 1Mbps. The second plan of Rs. 599 allows users to avail a fair usage limit of 10 GB per month at a downloading speed of 2Mbps.
Post the 10GB limit, customers who have opted for this plan can download data at 512 Kbps speeds. The company has also introduced a light usage plan which is 40 GB of data for a period of six months or 125 GB for a year. The plan is available only for new customers.