TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Videocon Mobile Services will roll out next generation of products and services by adapting a highly spectrum-efficient 4G technology across the newly-acquired circles in the second half of 2013, a top company official said.
"Videocon Mobile Services is planning to roll out complete 4G products and services across the newly-won circles in the second half of 2013," director and CEO of Videocon Mobile Services Arvind Bali told reporters today.
In the recently-concluded 2G spectrum auction, the company has bagged liberalised spectrum in the telecom circles of Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Haryana, Gujarat, Uttar Pradesh (East and West), Bihar and Jharkhand, Mr Bali said.
The 4G technology is based on FDD LTE, which enables operators to gain more efficiency using the same spectrum resources.
Next-generation network technologies enable about 30 times more data capacity than a traditional 2G network. The spectrum won by Videocon in the recent auction is paired and liberalised, which means the spectrum can be used to roll out next generation networks and services by adapting a highly spectrally efficient 4G technology.
At present, the company has a market share of 15-18 per cent in Madhya Pradesh-Chhattisgarh circles, he added.
With Inputs from PTI